BARC-Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2021 invites Online Application to fill Medical Officer, Stipendiary Trainee & Other posts. BARC Recruitment 2021 Eligible Candidates can check the information through official notification by educational qualification, Salary, age limit, etc. Check out the information below here. Check the last date to apply for online Application, eligibility criteria application links, important dates, and vacancies in BARC Recruitment 2021 as below. The main features of Recruitment are as follows:
Join Our WhatsApp Group BARC Vacancy 2021 Free Job alert will be updated on January 24, 2021. Get Direct Official Link for applying BARC Job 2021 along with current Vacancy official Notification 2021 here. Find all recent Post and check all latest BARC Vacancy 2021 job openings instantly here, know the upcoming BARC Recruitment 2021 immediately here.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
|Name Of Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Name Of The Post||Medical Officer, Stipendiary Trainee & Other|
|Type Of Employment||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Kolkata and BARC, Mumbai|
BARC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details:
|No.||Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|1||Medical / Scientific Officer/E(Nuclear Medicine)||1|
|2||Medical/ Scientific Officer/D(Nuclear Medicine)||2|
|3||Technical Officer/D (Nuclear Medicine Technologist)||1|
|6||Scientific Assistant/C (Nuclear Medicine Technologist)||7|
|8||Scientific Assistant/B (Nuclear Medicine Technologist)||2|
|12||Stipendiary trainee, Category-I(Computer Operation)||1|
|13||Stipendiary trainee, Category-I(Health Physicist)||1|
|14||Stipendiary trainee, Category-II(Laboratory Technician)||5|
|15||Stipendiary trainee, Category-II (Dental Technician-Hygienist)||33|
BARC Recruitment 2021 Important Date Schedule for the Post:
- Starting Date for Apply online: 21-01-2021
- Last date for Apply online: 15-02-2021
- Starting Date for Pay Application Fee Online: 21-01-2021
- Last date for Pay Application Fee Online: 15-02-2021
BARC Recruitment 2021 Age limit:
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
Age Relaxation is applicable through Government Rules. OBC/EWS category candidates 03 Years Relaxation, SC and ST category candidates 05 years Relaxation, PWD category candidates 10 years.
- 690 सब इंस्पेक्टर पद के लिए CISF भर्ती 2021 ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें आवेदन की Last Date 12/02/2021 से.।
- Gujarat Information Department Recruitment 2021 For 100 Various Post Apply Online Last Date 23/02/2021.
BARC Recruitment 2021 Eligible Criteria:
⇒ Medical / Scientific Officer/E(Nuclear Medicine):
- MS/MD or equivalent (Nuclear Medicine) from a recognized University with 4 years of experience after acquiring the prescribed qualifications.
⇒ Medical/ Scientific Officer/D(Nuclear Medicine):
- MS/MD (Nuclear Medicine) or DNB (Nuclear Medicine) from a recognized University.
⇒ Technical Officer/D (Nuclear Medicine Technologist):
- M.Sc. with 60% marks +DMRIT/DNMT/DFIT with 50% marks + 4 years experience OR
- M.Sc. (NMT) with 60% marks + 4 years experience
- XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years course) + Valid Registration as Nurse from Central/State Nursing Council in India. OR
- B.Sc.(Nursing) OR
- Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital or Nursing Assistant Class III & above from Armed Forces.
- HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with 50% marks + Passed Sub-Officer’s Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur .
⇒ Scientific Assistant/C (Nuclear Medicine Technologist):
- B.Sc. with 60% marks + DMRIT/DNMT/DFIT with 50% marks (Diploma in Medical Radio-Isotope Techniques/Diploma in Nuclear Medicine Technology/ Diploma in Fusion Imaging Technology) + 4 years of relevant experience after obtaining requisite qualification OR
- B.Sc. (NMT)(Nuclear Medicine Technology) with 60% marks + 4 years of relevant experience after obtaining requisite qualification.
⇒ Scientific Assistant/B(Pathology) :
- B.Sc. with 60% marks followed by post graduate Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) with 60% marks or B.Sc (Medical Lab Technology) with 60% marks.
⇒ Scientific Assistant/B (Nuclear Medicine Technologist):
- B.Sc. with 60% marks + DMRIT/DNMT/DFIT with 50% marks (Diploma in Medical Radio-Isotope Techniques/Diploma in Nuclear Medicine Technology/Diploma in Fusion Imaging Technology) OR
- B.Sc. (NMT)(Nuclear Medicine Technology) with 60% marks.
⇒ Scientific Assistant/B(Radiography) :
- B.Sc. (Radiography) with minimum 60% marks. OR
- B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks + one year Diploma in Radiography.
- HSC (10+2) +2yrs Diploma in Pharmacy + 3 months training in Pharmacy + Valid Registration as Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council.
⇒ Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A:
- HSC (10 + 2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with minimum 50% marks + Valid heavy vehicle driving license with valid one year driving experience + Certificate course in fire fighting equipment like fire fighting equipment, from state fire training center.
⇒ Stipendiary trainee, Category-I (Computer Operation):
- Diploma in Electronics & Communications / Electronics with 60% marks in aggregate – Duration of Diploma should be either 3 years after SSC or 2 years after HSC/B.Sc.
⇒ Stipendiary trainee, Category-I (Health Physicist):
- B.Sc. (Physics / Chemistry) with Zoology / Botany with 60% marks as assistant subjects. Math is compulsory in HSC
⇒ Stipendiary trainee, Category-II (Laboratory Technician):
- In HSC Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology subjects) with a total of 60% marks.
⇒ Stipendiary trainee, Category-II (Dental Technician-Hygienist) :
- HSC (Science) + 2 year diploma with 60% marks recognized by Dental Council of India.
BARC Jobs 2021 Application Fee:
Post 4 to 9, 12 & 13
- Rs. 150/- for General, OBC and EWS category .
- Rs. 0 for SC, ST, PWD Category.
Post 1 to 3:
- Rs. 500/- for General, OBC and EWS category .
- Rs. 0 for SC, ST, PWD Category.
Post 10,11,14 & 15:
- Rs. 100/- for General, OBC and EWS category .
- Rs. 0 for SC, ST, PWD Category.
- Method of Payment: Application fee pay only by Online fee mode with Credit card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
- Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Recruitment 2021 – For 59 PO Post Apply Online Last Date 31/01/2021
- भारतीय वायु सेना की भर्ती 2021 एयरमेन ”और ”ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें Last Date 07/02/2021|
BARC Vacancy 2021 Salary Structure
- Rs. 10500- Rs. 78,800/-
BARC Job 2021 Selection Process:
The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2021 selection process includes the following rounds. Those who have qualified in the selection process will be shortlisted at the end.
For Post 1,2,3,6,7,8,9
For Post 12,13
- Written Test
For Post 4,10,14,15
- Preliminary Test
- Advanced Test
- Skills Test
For Post 5 & 11
- Physical Assessment Test and Driving Test
- ‘Preliminary Test
- Advanced Test
BARC Vacancy 2021 How to Apply?:
Step 1: Before Applying, Candidates are advised to use the Notification carefully and make sure they are fulfilled All eligibility criteria their eligibility will be temporary and will only be verified if they are shortlisted for Choice.
Step 2: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Notification Out, Recruitment 2021 Candidate can apply online Between 21-01-2021 to 15-02-2021.
Step 3: Please check and collect all documents – eligibility, ID proof, address details, basic details.
Step 4: Applicants can fill their own application form. The application form is available online on the website of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. To apply, go to the above website and click on the recruitment button.
Step 5: Candidates are requested to upload scanned copies of all mandatory documents and fill the correct details against all the fields (as per list).
Step 6: If the candidate needs to pay the application fee, it must be submitted. You do not have the required application fee, your form is not complete.
Step 7: You review the preview and all the columns carefully before submitting the application form.
Step 8: Take a printing out of the online application form.
Dear candidates, before you apply this form, please read the instruction and notification carefully
Important Links For This Vacancy:
|☛ Official Website: Click Here|
|☛ Notification: Advertisement|
|☛ Apply Online: Click Here|
|☛ Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here|
|☛ Latest Central Government Jobs: Click Here|
|☛ Latest State Government Jobs: Click Here|
More Recruitment Links:
- GSSSB Head Clerk, Sub Accountant, Sub Auditor, Sub Inspector Instructor, Havaldar Inspector Recruitment 2021 Last Date 01/03/2021
- Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment 2021 For 241 Security Guards Apply Online Last Date 12/02/2021.
- Indian Railway Banaras Locomotive Works Vacancy For 374 Apprentice Last Date 15/02/2021.
- Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021 For Computer Operator Posts Apply Online Last Date 15/02/2021.
- CISF Recruitment 2021 For 690 Sub Inspector Post Apply Online Last Date 12/02/2021.
- DRDO Recruitment 2021 (GTRE) For 150 Post Apply Online Last Date 29/01/2021.
- NHPC Recruitment 2021 For 51 ITI Apprentice Apply Online Last Date 01/02/2021.
- UPSC Recruitment 2021 For 56 Post Apply Online Last Date 28/01/2021.
- SSC CGL Notification 2021 For 6000 Above Various Post Apply Online Last Date 31/01/2021.
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 For 10+2 B.Tech Apply Online 09/02/2021.
- Employment Newspaper Latest PDF Free Download
Useful And Important Information:
Carefully read all the important notifications and notices for this job post. You can directly access the PDF file. Please comment below for any help. We shall furnish you with better service at www.sarkarijobnaukri.in. If You Get free job alerts on your mobile every day, then Join our WhatsApp group.